Monday, December 21, 2009

Loving is not just saying "I love you" to the one you love

Mga Posing eh no...tsk tsk tsk.. sexy naman!

That was 2 yrs ago..When we met in Barangka, Marikina City..the night was full of happenings, There were a lot of people there doing their own stuff. Some are singing, riding in cool rides. There were children playing with each other.. with their parents hanging around with them.. There were bands having their gig in the bars around the River Bank's Mall..There were also one group of family eating in some cool restaurant..a lot of lovers out there.. that night was full of surprises because that was the night that we first met..
She was gorgeous on that day.. Her hair was arranged in a nice way.. I don't know in what style was that.. but it looks different..ahekz..kinilig oh.. She was in simple attire on that night which was I like very much.. And I just said to myself "Jackpot to ah"..Hehehe..And I still remember that dress until now and the "tokong" ba un..that she wore! Amazing right!
I know some who will read this blog will ask if how did we know each other..Simply by texting and talking and texting and talking again and again!..
And that would not be possible without Clan Clan Clan in the texting and talking world of oz. Well i know her in a clan named "NYLC" I don't know what's the meaning already.. But all I know was that I just called her using my cp and she answer it and that was the beginning of all of the loving

Some of Riverbank's Mall views:






If you guys haven't gone here. You better go here as soon as possible now na!!!!!. Because I will assure you that you're money will be worthy when you go in Riverbank. Complete po.. And take note very nice environment. Now If you haven't experience it. Try to convince your friends to go outside of their houses and have fun .. Gimik na now na! Medyo nasira xa dahil sa bagyong Ondoy.. Pero sabi ng GF ko ..It was already rehabilitate..








River Bank's Mall:

Cool no!



Sayo na lang to..












share lang mga guys...








No comments:

Post a Comment